English practice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptySun 26 Apr - 10:46 by The Teacher

» How to Agree and Disagree
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptySun 26 Apr - 10:28 by The Teacher

» How to Count Syllables
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptySun 22 Mar - 11:37 by El-Mostafa

» LIKE - LOOK LIKE - BE LIKE
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptyFri 20 Mar - 10:55 by El-Mostafa

» Would in the past
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptyFri 13 Mar - 16:32 by Hassan 2015

» Phrasal Verbs List
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptySun 8 Mar - 10:21 by El-Mostafa

» FUTUR PROGRESSIF
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptySat 7 Mar - 22:50 by El-Mostafa

» Past Simple
Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse EmptySat 7 Mar - 22:40 by El-Mostafa

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse

Go down

Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse Empty Discussion: Marriage-for better or for worse

Post by The Teacher Sun 26 Apr - 10:46

Dear students,
These are the discussion questions of our saturday's speaking session about Marriage:

1-What experience do you have of divorce? Your own? Your parents? Other family members? Friends?

2-Can divorce ever really be amicable?

3-Research shows that the children of divorced parents are more likely to get divorced themselves. Why do you think this is the case?

4-How easy do you think it should be to get divorce? Which of these are you in favour of?
a-divorce on demand-whenever one party wants it.
b-wait for a year to see if the couple can get back together again
c-compulsory counselling for six months befrore a decision is taken

5-What do you think are suitable reasons for getting divorced? consider these :
-He's been unfaithful to me.
-Life is so boring.
-She doesn't sleep with me any more.
-We just have nothing in common.
-We've just grown apart.
-He hits me.
-I want my freedom back.
-I just married the wrong person. It's as simple as that.

1-Leave a comment answering any question that you might be interested in, just make sure you mention the number of the question first.
2-Engage in the discussion and if your agree or disagree with anyone's view, feel free to express yourself .

The Teacher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum